Dorums of Foom!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY GOAL: Beat every game I always wanted to finish

3 posters

Go down

MY GOAL: Beat every game I always wanted to finish Empty MY GOAL: Beat every game I always wanted to finish

Post  DoneZ Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Banjo Kazooie is first and then Tooie. I don't know what comes next. Probably N+.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Number of posts : 3651
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

MY GOAL: Beat every game I always wanted to finish Empty Re: MY GOAL: Beat every game I always wanted to finish

Post  harsh29 Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:04 pm

N+ is pretty hard, have fun. <_<
harsh29
harsh29

Number of posts : 4049
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

MY GOAL: Beat every game I always wanted to finish Empty Re: MY GOAL: Beat every game I always wanted to finish

Post  DoneZ Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:38 am

I'll probably give up.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:38 am

I'll probably give up.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  A beaver Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Saw you gamin' last night.
A beaver
A beaver

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:45 pm

I beat Banjo-Kazooie. If you get all the Stop 'n' Swop eggs and the key they unlock some items in Nuts and Bolts. They are pretty useless, but are kind of cool though. The eggs unlock all the Tooie special stuff like Dragon Kazooie though. All the achievements are obtainable which I like a lot.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down