Dorums of Foom!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens to me in Journalism

+2
DoneZ
harsh29
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What happens to me in Journalism - Page 3 Empty Re: What happens to me in Journalism

Post  DoneZ Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Flumer wrote:Ahahahaha. No.

Yes.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Number of posts : 3651
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

What happens to me in Journalism - Page 3 Empty Re: What happens to me in Journalism

Post  harsh29 Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:42 am

dancing didn't kill cancer - moot kilt cansor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:57 AM
To: William A. Aurandt
Subject: SOME EXPLOSIVE LEGS AND A NEW ARTICLE

I'm glad that the people of America can't tell the difference between a prosthetic leg and a bomb. I can understand this all though. A mysterious metallic thing appears in front of the sheriff's office, if there' any possibility of it being a bomb, might as well not risk killing yourself over being dumb and it being a bomb. Since what appeared to be a bomb was something ridiculous like a prosthetic leg, no matter what happened someone was going look dumb.

My Article:
How dancing killed cancer
1. THON was held
2. Too much heat from the dance arose for cancer
3. Cameron Pohl's dance
4. How well other's didn't dance
5. Glow sticks against cancer
6. How dancing kills cancer
7. How hard the groove/funk/rhythm hit the world
8. How breaks are alright for the cure
9. Why others aren't helping
10. How others try to help but, are just hurting

He's trying to be like us. By typing wrong and knowing what we know.
harsh29
harsh29

Number of posts : 4049
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:01 pm

Why?
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:42 pm

"Hey, did you get my 4chan email?"
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:49 pm

DID YA GET THAT THING I SENT YA?
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  A beaver Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:48 pm

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
A beaver
A beaver

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Yep.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Flumer Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:41 pm

I was the best dancer past 3AM.
Flumer
Flumer

Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  A beaver Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:16 pm

PASS OUT AT THREE WAKE UP AT TEN.
A beaver
A beaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne with an E Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:40 pm

I am not familiar with treecos....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:16 PM
Subject:

so i herd u liek treecos

ahahahah
Anne with an E
Anne with an E

Number of posts : 458

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Where you dress up like trees. Treecos.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Here's what I ended up writing for that:

Cancer Has Been Slain

Alex Trevorrow

Recently cancer has been cured and is now rid of this world. Many believe it was because of the recent THON that was held the Westmont Hilltop High School in Pennsylvania. There was too much heat from the dance floor that cancer decided to throw in the towel and just leave. The events happened in such a way that this could only be what was responsible for the cured cancer. One of the main dancers was Cameron Pohl aka Cammy P. Many thought that this youth would not last more than 2.5 hours. However he proved them very wrong and lasted the whole time, which was 12 hours straight.

There were many people at this THON event, however many of them were not really dancing. A majority was just standing around in the center of the gymnasium and sort of bouncing, even if that. Showing power in numbers can let you get away with pretending to “dance.” People should really show that dancing may just be you moving around awkwardly, however when you just bounce that when you just show that you’re “lame.”

Before the event was held, the glow stick company Glowproducts started a charity for cancer. Knowing about the upcoming THON, it was the perfect time to fight cancer. Cancer and glowsticks do not mix well, and seeing how the cure has been found, it truly shows.

Some people are questioning “How does dancing cure cancer?” well; to be honest I have no idea. It just does. However, I have a sleight idea, there was so much groove, funk, and rhythm in the gym at THON that it escaped the gym and went around the world and that the wave was the cure. Seeing how the wave wiped all traces of cancer, there is no more worry of it coming back.

People were trying to dance and help out but in reality, they were just throwing off everyone’s groove. Whenever you have someone wrecking the dance floor and then they bump into someone just standing around. That’s just terrible, and that makes them a terrible person. There is also another group of people that try to help but are just hurting the cause. A few kids arrived drunk to this THON event. Which is ridiculous, whenever they may be one of the people leading in donations, arriving drunk is not exactly the ideal person to help. Whenever one of the taglines is “For the kids!” you sure are not leaving a good impression.

Another person that was at the THON event was William Aurandt. He saw firsthand the power of dance, and he still has other theories as to why cancer vanished from earth. He believes that someone from the internet by the alias “moot” has destroyed cancer. Since this is so recent one can only hope to investigate more into this case. Maybe the dance was the power as many believe, or maybe it’s the theory of Mr. Aurandt that this “moot” character destroyed cancer. Only time will tell.
Read it if you want.
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  narhar Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Does he really talk about moot? I never know when you guys are kidding.
narhar
narhar
Admin

Number of posts : 1079

http://www.new.facebook.com/iluvbeards

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Yes, it's the weirdest thing ever.
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  narhar Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:46 pm

That's it I'M QUITTIN SKOO.
narhar
narhar
Admin

Number of posts : 1079

http://www.new.facebook.com/iluvbeards

Back to top Go down

Post  A beaver Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:01 am

I fear our damage done to that man is irreversible.
A beaver
A beaver

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:27 am

Indeed.
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  Flumer Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 pm

He tries to talk like us now...I LOVE IT. Pretty soon he's gonna quit being the weight lifting coach!
Flumer
Flumer

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 pm

RE: A joke
William A. Aurandt
You replied on 4/20/2009 9:16 AM.
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 9:13 AM
To:
Alex L. Trevorrow
Attachments:
my job to make them smile . . . burt inside I cry
---
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 8:51 AM
Subject: RE: A joke

I'm sorry. At least everyone got a good laugh.
---
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 8:48 AM
To: Alex L. Trevorrow
Subject: RE: A joke

I am Pagliacci
---
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 8:46 AM
To: Rachel A. Yahn; Ty C. Zatsick; Cameron M. Pohl; Matthew C. Werner; David F. Pepley; Hannah Winterscheidt; William A. Aurandt
Subject: A joke

I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laughs. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  A beaver Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:34 pm

No comment?
A beaver
A beaver

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:54 am

Xbox Yogurt doesn't exist according to Aurandt.
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  Flumer Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:20 pm

We need to invite him places now.
Flumer
Flumer

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Ahahaha that would be hilariously weird/creepy.
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  A beaver Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:51 am

Mr. Aurandt needs to play the Hollister Game
A beaver
A beaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Flumer Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:26 pm

...yes. My god, yes. Actually I haven't played it in awhile. Anyone up for a game?
Flumer
Flumer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum