Dorums of Foom!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH HEEEEEL YEAH!

4 posters

Go down

OH HEEEEEL YEAH! Empty OH HEEEEEL YEAH!

Post  Andrew Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:49 pm

Just because....

poiu1717 (6:40:19 AM): I walked into the arena, grasping my lightsaber like you would a penis.Not too firm, but frim enough to know i mean business.
ceibhfhlonn (3:43:27 PM): I circle you, an intrusive step while I hold my vibrating phallus. My hands are gentle, yet effective. I hold out my tip
poiu1717 (6:47:03 AM): I felt the gentle tug of your movments though the force. I ignight my Lightphallus slowly as you inch closer, your movement excite the froce around me until my light saber reaches its climax, i let out a deep grunt to show you my prowess
poiu1717 (6:48:34 AM): oops ignite*
ceibhfhlonn (3:51:42 PM): I gasp, as though something beyond the powers of the force have touched my innards, and my rear is alight with the energy of my youthful stamina. My saber tingles, and I stand before you with lust in my eyes. The dark side is calling.
poiu1717 (6:51:16 AM): I notice the slight change in you force as you eye my saber, i
poiu1717 (6:51:23 AM): errr
poiu1717 (6:51:26 AM): oops
poiu1717 (6:56:12 AM): I notice the slight change in the force, as you eye my saber. I feel a connection, though it maybe only be the fact that your saber is very large, i feel it maybe more. I take a long stride into your aura. I feel the force rush through my loins, my youth has returned to me. my saber inches close to your mouth. the force tells me you will partake.
ceibhfhlonn (4:01:33 PM): "Darth Poui... you can fell it, can't you?I notice you eying my... saber." I open my mouth slightly and look up at you. Your are beautiful, like the great huts of the desert planet.
ceibhfhlonn (4:02:45 PM): *you are
ceibhfhlonn (4:03:08 PM): I can feel the warmth radiating from the tip, and I sigh with delight
poiu1717 (7:04:52 AM): "I feel it young one, your saber is mighty as is mine. Together we could take over the whole galaxy" I grab ahold of you saber, the force is with me i cannot ber harmed, gently caress it longing to the touch of the choosen one.
ceibhfhlonn (4:07:52 PM): "Darth Carthew!" I called out your name and writhe in your force-filled hands. "Let... let our sabers touch each other"
poiu1717 (7:11:46 AM): grab my mighty saber and slowly rise it towards the firey crimson of your own enormous saber. As our sabers clash i let out a cry of aggony...or is it? pleasure i havent felt it is many a era. I let out a furious roar as a rub your saber, forst gently then faster and faster. I look into your eyes i know you are the one.
poiu1717 (7:12:00 AM): first*
ceibhfhlonn (4:17:46 PM): The force within me has felt a disturbance, as I climax for the first time with our intimate meeting of weapons. I moan, defenseless against your light-filled assault of pleasure. "My... my lord." I mutter, staring in your sith-like eyes. A bond has been made.
poiu1717 (7:23:11 AM): our cries of pleasure ring out through the force, our sabers meeting is something that only the most powerful can preform. "that was only the first test of the connection, there are two more we must perform to become all powerfull" i lean in close to you ,as i brush the saber juices from your face, i rasp "we must enter each other.. through the force via our sabers"
ceibhfhlonn (4:30:34 PM): "what are the other two?" I ask boldly, staring into your beautiful face. I take my saber and stroke it gently, like one giant cat that needs to pet. A lot. I kiss your sith-y face and feel the strength of the force passing through our lips.
poiu1717 (7:36:06 AM): i break away, only for a moment, i turn to embrace you. i grab your hand a gently guide you as you move your hand up and down your great saber. "you must embrace mysaber with your mouth, because word of mouth is the oldest and most effective form of teaching, and i must teach you quickly. the second however you must preform on me. you need to cleanse my anus with your saber, the old texts have no solid reason behind this but we must do this to complete the connection."
ceibhfhlonn (4:40:57 PM): "But... will it hurt, master?" I knell down and look up at you. "I wish the very best, like no one ever was. I WILL ACCEPT." I hold your saber gently and enter it slowly into my mouth. "Master..."
poiu1717 (7:44:00 AM): "No my padawan, the texts call for great pangs of pleasure to run through the force...but only if we are truly connected through the force,"My saber slowly slides in and out of your mouth, i grab the back of your head. I guide your head into a gental pace. with every bob of your head knowlage is rushing through my body and building up at the base of my saber
Andrew
Andrew

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

OH HEEEEEL YEAH! Empty Re: OH HEEEEEL YEAH!

Post  harsh29 Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:04 am

Then John was a zombie?
harsh29
harsh29

Number of posts : 4049

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:09 am

Alex post the fanfic we made in creative writing.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Number of posts : 3651
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  narhar Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:10 am

Is it that thing on his Myspace?
narhar
narhar
Admin

Number of posts : 1079

http://www.new.facebook.com/iluvbeards

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:13 am

With Tuxedo Mask and Mike in constant state of being raped? I dunno...
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  narhar Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:40 am

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4234121/1/Socks ?
narhar
narhar
Admin

Number of posts : 1079

http://www.new.facebook.com/iluvbeards

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:09 am

Wow and to think I could have used that time to at least try to get my final copies of my writing done...
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Socks is my favoritest fanfic ever.
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:28 pm

I like how the only thing that makes it a crossover is when characters just start randomly showing up.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:30 pm

Can we make a Socks 2? Please?
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:57 pm

We should write it when we film the movies.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:59 pm

Yes! It is going to happen.
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down