Dorums of Foom!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK. Here's the explanation thread. Explain yourself now.

3 posters

Go down

OK. Here's the explanation thread. Explain yourself now. Empty OK. Here's the explanation thread. Explain yourself now.

Post  Flumer Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Well?
Flumer
Flumer

Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

OK. Here's the explanation thread. Explain yourself now. Empty Re: OK. Here's the explanation thread. Explain yourself now.

Post  DoneZ Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Lock please. If he doesn't understand me at this point he never will. I just find you annoying. No other comment.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Number of posts : 3651
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

OK. Here's the explanation thread. Explain yourself now. Empty Re: OK. Here's the explanation thread. Explain yourself now.

Post  harsh29 Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:22 pm

I think he has the right, he doesn't get it. I don't get it, I'm not liking how this whole fight's going on throughout three threads, so I think having a center is good.

I'm also not liking any of this at all.
harsh29
harsh29

Number of posts : 4049
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:24 pm

I really think I've explained it enough.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Maybe, but having it all go throughout this whole forum makes things become unclear.
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Okay well I have contained it to one thread. The one titled "Dang Internet Radio" I don't want to move it here because it will interrupt the conversation.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Flumer Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 am

Ok, well I was never mad at anyone. But, Matt seeing as how are relationship has been destroyed things just got a lot harder. For example there is almost no chance of you coming to my birthday, and who knows what else is going to be fucked up. You can't change it because as you already said "I've been waiting to say this since Alex's 10th B-Day party, I FUCKING HATE TY". That obviously means that it hasn't come about recently. So, we just move on and avoid.
Flumer
Flumer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Okay that Dragon Ball movie is going to be a waste of time anyways. Seriously since you are a Dragon Ball Z fan and not a Dragon Ball fan why would you see it anyways? The plot is all messed up starting with the fact that Piccolo tells Goku he's a saiyan. Seriously what? Are they not going to have Raditz when they move into the Z story line?

Flumer wrote:You can't change it because as you already said "I've been waiting to say this since Alex's 10th B-Day party, I FUCKING HATE TY". That obviously means that it hasn't come about recently. So, we just move on and avoid.

Well yeah I was just citing the first time we all actually hung out that I can remember. It was arround that time, but I was basically using it for exaggeration. I know I can't take it back and I don't plan to. I meant what I said.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Flumer Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Matt the birthday thing wasn't a bribe or blackmail. In fact we are actually going paintballing, but that's beside the point. I'm just saying how this ruins a lot of get togethers and anything else the group would like to do.
Flumer
Flumer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:59 pm

As I stated before I am open to getting along with you. I just don't want to be friends if you continue that bullcrap. And I don't want you to invite me if you don't want me to be there. That would just feel awkward and I would just take up space. I certainly don't want to be in that kind of a situation anyways. But yeah I still hold on to what I said about that obviously shitty movie. It's going to be shit and I'm going to rent it to laugh at it.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:12 am

DoneZ wrote:As I stated before I am open to getting along with you.

Yay. :D
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:27 am

I said that before.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:31 am

AND YA SAID IT AGAIN BOBBY
harsh29
harsh29

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:36 am

DANGIT BOBBY
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Flumer Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:14 am

I need some timemachine.
Flumer
Flumer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:42 am

How about a time belt?
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Flumer Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:07 pm

SPONGEBOB.
Flumer
Flumer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum