Dorums of Foom!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wii Has Been Obsolete for Some Time

5 posters

Go down

The Wii Has Been Obsolete for Some Time Empty The Wii Has Been Obsolete for Some Time

Post  DoneZ Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:13 am

Gesture Control:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/286886.html?playlist=featured

The article at the beginning of the video was last edited on July 17th of this year. Not only do you not need a plastic controller it also works with games that actually look "next gen" instead of stuff that looks like it should have been on the PS1. And I bet it would add more of a "oh wow I'm actually IN the game feeling" than the Wii does. I thought the whole point of the Wii was going to be just using you're controller as a sword or something cool like that (like Red Steel), but it works so terribly. I think the only reason I bought the Wii is becuase I thought that some company would actually develope a good first person shooter for it. Nintendo is almost the only company developing good games for the Wii and they would never make an FPS.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Number of posts : 3651
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

The Wii Has Been Obsolete for Some Time Empty Re: The Wii Has Been Obsolete for Some Time

Post  narhar Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:09 pm

...I'm getting a Wii for Christmas.
narhar
narhar
Admin

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-10-02

http://www.new.facebook.com/iluvbeards

Back to top Go down

The Wii Has Been Obsolete for Some Time Empty Re: The Wii Has Been Obsolete for Some Time

Post  DoneZ Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:17 pm

There's only like a couple cood games for it. So I guess in a way you can save money by only buying the good ones. It may be hard to choose between Paper Mario and the Guiness Book of World Records game, but not as hard as it seems.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  narhar Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:18 pm

There's more games I'll play for the Wii than the PS3, and the PS3 is a billion dollars so I can't get it anyway. Those are my only console choices.
narhar
narhar
Admin

Number of posts : 1079

http://www.new.facebook.com/iluvbeards

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:22 pm

The PS3 is like 400 dollars which is the same as the 360 at launch. You don't have to pay for Playstation Network like you have to for Xbox Live. Though the PS3 has like 10 good exclusive titles so... I have made no point here.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:55 am

Three Sixtah
harsh29
harsh29

Number of posts : 4049

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass Ty Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:24 am

Buy a 360, Orange Box, Rock Band 2, and Left 4 Dead. Then don't play anything else for two years. Problem solved.
Badass Ty
Badass Ty

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:27 am

You forgot buying Grand Theft Auto and not playing it.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass Ty Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:29 am

Good thing I didn't buy it.

Wait, it's here on my desk. How long has that been there?
Badass Ty
Badass Ty

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Flumer Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:14 pm

GOD DAMMIT CAMERON.
Flumer
Flumer

Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum