Dorums of Foom!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I trolled two kids in TF2 so hard today.

3 posters

Go down

I trolled two kids in TF2 so hard today. Empty I trolled two kids in TF2 so hard today.

Post  A beaver Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Joined a game where two preteen bros thought they would have an easy time besting a team of snipers on 2Fort. Long story short, they failed miserably. They did manage to win two rounds at 2 - 3. Funny thing was, I was doing alright as a sniper against their spy and pryo (The one kids "signiture class" acording to his bio) when I started mashing buttons at the class select and was given demoman when they opened it up. Needless to say, utter hilarity ensued. When my team finally won the fifth and final win, most of my teammates gave the admin christmas, and the other kid made sure that I was kicked from the game. After having some of the hardest laughs I've ever had I sent the admin a message of thanks. Then I sent him a friend request which allowed me to join his sessions for another half hour. Oh man, if Alex and Ty were available it would have been so much better.
A beaver
A beaver

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

I trolled two kids in TF2 so hard today. Empty Re: I trolled two kids in TF2 so hard today.

Post  DoneZ Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Nice.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Number of posts : 3651
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

I trolled two kids in TF2 so hard today. Empty Re: I trolled two kids in TF2 so hard today.

Post  harsh29 Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:40 am

Dang, I wasn't playing L4D2? If you send me a message or invite me any time, I'll join you.
harsh29
harsh29

Number of posts : 4049
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum