Dorums of Foom!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOES THIS GAME SEEM INCREDIBLY AWESOME TO ANYONE ELSE?

3 posters

Go down

DOES THIS GAME SEEM INCREDIBLY AWESOME TO ANYONE ELSE? Empty DOES THIS GAME SEEM INCREDIBLY AWESOME TO ANYONE ELSE?

Post  DoneZ Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Zeno Clash

Okay in terms of voice acting it's a bit lacking, but in terms of the writing I kind of like it. I wonder if there is more story to it than this and if the gameplay is any fun. It 83 on metacritic which is pretty good and a 9.5 by the users who rated it. This game looks sweet and I want to know if anyone thinks it's worth $20.

Edit:

Zeno Clash is a story driven game. Player's will play the role of Ghat; the son of a impressive hermaphrodite creature called Father-Mother, whose children form the most powerful clan in the city of Halstedom. Ghat must escape from his family and start an incredible journey with his female companion Deadra, who will aid him in the dangerous lands of Zenozoik.

Oh, shit yeah!
DoneZ
DoneZ

Number of posts : 3651
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

DOES THIS GAME SEEM INCREDIBLY AWESOME TO ANYONE ELSE? Empty Re: DOES THIS GAME SEEM INCREDIBLY AWESOME TO ANYONE ELSE?

Post  harsh29 Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Looks cool, dunno if I'd want to spend $20 on it though.
harsh29
harsh29

Number of posts : 4049
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

DOES THIS GAME SEEM INCREDIBLY AWESOME TO ANYONE ELSE? Empty Re: DOES THIS GAME SEEM INCREDIBLY AWESOME TO ANYONE ELSE?

Post  DoneZ Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:05 am

Yeah, that's my dilemma.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  harsh29 Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:20 am

http://kotaku.com/5226902/zeno-clash-to-get-dlc-editor
harsh29
harsh29

Number of posts : 4049
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  DoneZ Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:00 am

Awesome thanks. I guess I'll wait for the DLC and if that makes it any better/longer I might buy it.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Flumer Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 pm

True true.
Flumer
Flumer

Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down