Dorums of Foom!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY SNES IS NOW A BOX OF WATER GAWD.

4 posters

Go down

MY SNES IS NOW A BOX OF WATER GAWD. Empty MY SNES IS NOW A BOX OF WATER GAWD.

Post  A beaver Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:08 pm

A few nights ago, I discovered my cieling was leaking right above my consoles. I checked them all to see if they worked, and they did. Except my SNES, which I simply thought was disconnected. However, upon moving it now I find that it is half full of water. It has been like this for a few days because I had covered everything since I saw the cieling was leaking. I'm afraid that it won't work and now I am deeply upset because I don't want to use my model 2. THIS ONE HAS THE EJECT LEVER ON IT. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. Oh, and the model 2 doesn't use RF connections either.
A beaver
A beaver

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

MY SNES IS NOW A BOX OF WATER GAWD. Empty Re: MY SNES IS NOW A BOX OF WATER GAWD.

Post  DoneZ Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:23 pm

Eject lever! :D
I have an extra Nintendo 64 maybe I have an extra SNES. Though I don't really think so. I also have 4 Atari 2600s which I'm not sure if any of them work.
DoneZ
DoneZ

Number of posts : 3651
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

MY SNES IS NOW A BOX OF WATER GAWD. Empty Re: MY SNES IS NOW A BOX OF WATER GAWD.

Post  harsh29 Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Rookie mistake.
harsh29
harsh29

Number of posts : 4049
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Flumer Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Fix yo ceiling dawg.
Flumer
Flumer

Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum